Robin Hood: Men in Tights movie  » Movies  »
  • I love Mel Brooks movies and I have to say Robin Hood
  • Cary Elwes puts on a very good performance as Robin Hood and, even though this is a parody, may actually be the best Robin Hood I've ever seen in a movie
  • Even Richard Lewis, who I normally don't like, was funny in this movie (though I think I spent more time looking for his mole than actually paying attention to his acting)

• by Steve
      I love Mel Brooks movies and I have to say Robin Hood: Men in Tights has to be his very best film. Cary Elwes puts on a very good performance as

Robin Hood and, even though this is a parody, may actually be the best Robin Hood I’ve ever seen in a movie. The best performance still has to be Mel Brooks ...

• depiction of the character Friar Tuck. As Rabbi Tuckman (another attempt at his part to make fun of the Jewish religion) he is hillarious, especially when he talks about making extra
        money by performing circumcisions. Even Richard Lewis, who I normally don’t like, was funny in this movie (though I think I spent more time looking for his mole than actually paying attention to his acting).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11280888620231/k2311a0828/8.28.06