Versense by Versace perfume
  • I decided to try it and I want to share my review
  • I like how it was not too ordinary in terms of citrus composition
  • It is very amazing that overall the fragrance impressed my senses
  • If you have been to the Mediterranean, this is particularly what you experience, soft, crisp air which graze your skin as you see the infinite ocean
  • It is soft in the skin, velvety to think about but definitely lovable

• by blair waldorf

This is the scent which draws its primary inspiration from the seas of the Mediterranean. This scent has been describe as something modern, a fragrance which paints a beautiful muse before you, dainty and enriched with floral sweetness. Versense is primarily composed to earthly tones and has the ability in capturing the longing to manumission. The ad was simply the picture of Toni Garrn, the face of this perfume, taken with its backdrop the setting sun and the vast ocean. You can clearly see what is the primary inspiration of this perfume from the ad to the purity of its packaging. In one time I saw this scent during its release last year. I decided to try it and I want to share my review.

The scent starts by giving new strength through bergamot and green mandarin. It also features fig as one of the top notes. This composition is attributes fruits from the Mediterranean as it begins. Then you can sense light floral fragrance because of lily, cardamom, and jasmine.

Then the scent wraps up its aroma with notes of musk, olive wood,cedar and sandalwood. This perfume is woody floral musk. The opening for me was just right on place. I like how it was not too ordinary in terms of citrus composition. In some scent even if the opening is citrus it tend to be pale in terms of originality. This one has a modern sense in a way that fig was incorporated in it. I would say that the mix of citrus notes and fig gave a whole new meaning for refreshing citrus composition. During the segue, the middle notes will give you dewy smell because of lily and jasmine plus intimate cardamom. Again, the segue though its floral was perfectly arrived at because even if there were two floral notes lily and jasmine, cardamom gave a different whip to it. It made the floral combination something more lasting as opposed to something too light which easily fades away. Then the base notes of woody accords were perfect but ...

• for me the stood out were musk and olive wood. The latter smelled so much better than the common sandalwood and cedar.

The scent has this poetic translation from the inspiration it had. It is very amazing that overall the fragrance impressed my senses. First, the dewy combination and the citrus refreshing scent were something that would give you avidity as you smell it. If you have been to the Mediterranean, this is particularly what you experience, soft, crisp air which graze your skin as you see the infinite ocean. Especially the top notes for me, this is how I feel about the scent. I really love this, smelling it, I would say this goes dearly to being like a raw wind breeze. It also gave justice to the Mediterranean experience that you will have which is something unconventional. What you will experience from the perfume is just tame and delightful zest. The overall scent is very light, as if you are walking in the beach, or perhaps an afterthought of a

distant memory. In times I can always say the scent is pure and no inhibitions. It gives me a feeling of joviality which beckons sophistication at the same time. There are no complicated notes too which would disrupt the entire semblance of the true Mediterranean experience. It is soft in the skin, velvety to think about but definitely lovable.

This perfume is classified for women but I can safely say that this can be unisex. The appearance alone is not gearing towards solely for women so even a guy can have this. And to be classified as woody floral musk, there are several masculine scent of this classification and I do not spot a sole classification in the scent of Versense as something different. I find this appropriate for all seasons too. The lightness of this smell brings about flexibility for the warm weather even during the peak of summer or the height of spring. The more reason you can also have it during winter or late fall as well as late evening parties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56511886130730/k2311a115/11.5.09