The Strawberry Patch Gift Store
Strawberry Square Harrisburg, PA
  • In addition to their many greeting cards, I’ve also found this a convenient place to find a small gift for friends and family
  • I enjoy browsing their selection of magazines as well
  • They keep it well-stocked and I can usually find the latest issue of any magazine on their racks
  • Regardless of the occasion, you are sure to find a gift or card for that special someone if you stop in at the Strawberry Patch Store, I would definitely recommend it

• by Kat Nell

The Strawberry Patch Hallmark shop in Strawberry Square Harrisburg is a great place to stop in at lunch break to select a last minute gift or card for that special occasion that may have slipped your mind. I often find myself stopping in and checking out their 99 cent card selection. These are a great bargain if you buy a lot of greeting cards.

In addition to their many greeting cards,

I’ve also found this a convenient place to find a small gift for friends and family. They seem to have something for everyone. While they have a vast choice of scented candles and other house wares, there are also specific sections for kids, teenagers, puzzle-lovers, bookworms, and many other interests. I enjoy browsing their selection of magazines as well. They keep it well-stocked and I can usually find the latest issue ...

• of any magazine on their racks.

While I have never taken advantage of their balloons and gift wrap, they also have a large selection to choose from. Since expanding their store to over twice it’s original size, the Strawberry Patch has started carrying even more merchandise. I enjoy the section they added that includes Harrisburg memorabilia and is a great gift for out-of-towners.

Another offering of the Strawberry Patch that I

find makes a great gift is their selection of painted wine glasses, champagne flutes, martini glasses, and shot glasses. They are decorated and painted for special occasions such as anniversary, birthday or new baby and make a wonderful keepsake gift.

Regardless of the occasion, you are sure to find a gift or card for that special someone if you stop in at the Strawberry Patch Store, I would definitely recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46511886100730/k2311a115/11.5.09