Penshoppe Slick Hair Styling Gel Strong Hold  » Cosmetics  »
  • I solved my problem by using Penshoppe Slick Hair Styling Gel Strong Hold
  • However, this gel cost about US$.65 and therefore I cannot complain much

• by JustCurious

We have been cleaning our house non-stop since Typhoon Ondoy destroyed my house totally. We clean the house all day, from sunrise to sunset.

Since I have a very long hair, I would usually put it up and hold it with a clip or some Goody rubber bands.

However, after a

while, some of my hair would go into my face.

It was difficult combing it back because I wore gloves the whole day which I use to hold things which were muddy.

I solved my problem by using Penshoppe Slick Hair Styling Gel Strong Hold.

I would tie my hair back ...

• and then slicked on some Slick.

It worked! I worked the whole day free from any hair in my eyes.

I was able to do a lot of work because I did not have to remove my hand from the gloves to put my hair back.

I have to say that

the even if I was in the direst of circumstance, I felt that I still looked good.

I am just not too pleased with the strong smell of this gel because when I first put it in my hair, I sneezed.

However, this gel cost about US$.

65 and therefore I cannot complain much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31511886050730/k2311a115/11.5.09