JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • JASON moisturizing gel has no artificial color nor preservatives and what I love about it is that it's not tested on animals
  • I highly recommend this product because it has many uses like treating sunburn, minor scratches, insect bites, minor burns, skin irritations, acne and so on
  • Overall, it's one of the best moisturizers that I ever used and it does not irritate my skin at all

• by elladcookie

The product contains 98% of pure aloe vera gel.

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis, (aloe vera) leaf gel, aqua (purified water), glycerin (vege), Allantoin, polysorbate 20, panthenol (vitamin B5), potassium carbomer, arginine, menthol (natural), benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, chlorophyllin-copper complex, essential oil blend.

I wrote about the health benefits of aloe vera months ago and since then I got

hooked on products that are made of the said plant. JASON moisturizing gel has no artificial color nor preservatives and what I love about it is that it’s not tested on animals.

The gel is great for people with sensitive skin and for those who want a non-oily moisturizer. It actually feels great on the skin that you’ll never let a day pass without applying it. The skin feels instantly soft and smooth and like I said it’s not oily at all. It’s purely refreshing but your skin gets a lot of moisture and hydration.

It also works best on insect bites or anything that itches, I swear the itch goes away really quick as it cools the ...

• JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel
      affected area. Another thing that I love about this product is that it’s so versatile, you can apply it on your face and body.

I highly recommend this product because it has many uses like treating sunburn, minor scratches, insect bites, minor burns, skin irritations, acne and so on.

Will I buy this product again? YES Is it

worth my money? Absolutely. For less than $7, it has a long way to go!

Overall, it’s one of the best moisturizers that I ever used and it does not irritate my skin at all. Apply it on your face regularly and you will notice that your face is dewy and the appearance of fine lines and acne scarring is lessened.

Deborah Hook says :

what about these ingredients? polysorbate 20, panthenol vitamin B5 , potassium carbomer, arginine, menthol natural , benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, , phenoxyethanol, amyl cinamal, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate….sounds like additives chemical perservitives going through the skin. Hmmmm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31511886020730/k2311a115/11.5.09