Happy Heart by Clinique Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like the fact that it smells so feminine and you'll never come across with any perfume that smells like Clinique Happy Heart
  • If there's a scent that a woman should smell like, Happy Heart is the best I can think of
  • I love how it lingers in the air when you pass by people
  • It's not a cheap perfume but it's worth your money, you will never regret buying it
  • You can also wear it at night, I think it's perfect for a romantic date or just the movies with that special someone

• by elladcookie

Perfume Notes:

Water Hyacinth, Mandarin, Cucumber, Yellow Primrose and Blondwoods

This is probably my favorite perfume ever! I immediately fell in love with it and to date I already finished 2 100 ml bottles. I like the fact that it smells so feminine and you’ll never come across with any perfume that smells like Clinique Happy Heart. The blend of the notes is really unique. This is one of the scents that lift my spirits up. Makes my heart happy!

It smells fresh but not like bath soap or you just came

out of the shower. It’s floral but it’s not overpowering. If there’s a scent that a woman should smell like, Happy Heart is the best I can think of.

What about the lasting power? It stays forever. You don’t even have to spray again within 12 hours. I love how it lingers in the air when you pass by people. My office mates know I’m around when the air smells so good.

It’s not a cheap perfume but it’s worth your money, you will never regret buying it. It smells wonderful and ...

• if I can describe it, imagine somebody passing by and you smell her and you just want to hug her and inhale her! That’s how good Happy Heart smells like.

It’s the perfect “anytime of the day” or “any season of the year” perfume. Wear it during the day because the scent is not too rich nor dramatic. You can also wear it at night, I think it’s perfect for a romantic date or just the movies with that special someone. I swear my boyfriend loves the smell on me. He

said I really smell so good and he would never get tired of sniffing me!

Do I recommend it? Absolutely Lasting Power? Stays on for up to 12 hours Is it worth every penny? Definitely!

Will I but it again? Forever!

Overall, it’s a soft floral fragrance that smells so feminine. It has this “almost” powdery dry down lingering scent but not overly sweet. It’s not overpowering even if you have the habit of spraying a lot. Won’t hurt your nose I promise! This is a great gift for women between 20 and 35 years old.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56511886000730/k2311a115/11.5.09