Defense of the Ancients game  » Games  »
  • The best thing I like about this game is how it can be your lifetime masseur or masseuse
  • Based on my experience, when I play Defense of the Ancients, it takes all the stress away from my body
  • I think it`s about every 30seconds where your throne produces creeps that aid you during your battle with the enemy

• by jake4you

Defense of the Ancients. For me, it’s the most popular game of all.

It is a custom scenario of the strategy video game Warcraft III and Frozen Throne. The best thing I like about this game is how it can be your lifetime masseur or masseuse. What do I mean by that?

Based on my experience, when I play Defense of the Ancients, it takes all the stress away from my body. There are times when I really am stressed with all the things that are happening, and all it takes is one game of DOTA.

When i am angry at someone,

dota is always the answer. As my filipino friends tell me “Idaan yan sa Dota” which means “Just resort to DotA”.

I can be silly sometimes when I play dota when I`m mad because sometimes I shout but hey, it’s better to let it all out rather than keeping it inside.

DotA is like any other game. You choose a character. There are tower-like establishments where characters are assorted by their main attribute, it can be intelligence, strength, agility. The main mission is to defend your main tower and destroy the enemies main tower. Whoever kills the opponent’s main throne first, wins the ...

• game.

I think it`s about every 30seconds where your throne produces creeps that aid you during your battle with the enemy. There are also neutral creeps located everywhere in the map that you can kill for extra money and experience. You can level up until 25. As any other game, you need to earn money through killing enemy heroes and creeps or towers for you to but equipments.

But don`t be fooled by this ordinary-looking strategy game because DOTA is unique. This is not any other game that you can get bored off quite easily. The mystery is, I can`t explain why

dota is very different from all the games I have played before but it is very unique. It might be the adrenaline it inhibits in you while playing. But well, It`s for you to find out. So go ahead and try it. But your Warcraft III and Frozen Throne CD in your local computer shop and don`t buy pirated cd’s as it may interfere with your gaming in the long run.

Everyone should try this game because it can take away your stress and you could also meet new friends through Garena. A program that can make you play dota with different people all over the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28511885950730/k2311a115/11.5.09