Cedarlane Three Layer Enchilada Pie  » Food  »
  • It is very difficult for me to tell if there is an actual difference in taste because the tortillas are covered with so very much stuff, but I do like that they are organic because I know that organic foods are supposed to be healthier and easier on the body
  • Thankfully though, the enchilada is not what I would consider soggy as a result of the salsa
  • There really is a lot of flavor just waiting to be tasted, and when I have this delightful frozen meal, I like to add a salad on the side as well as some bread

• by GenesisOne

Cedarlane Three Layer Enchilada Pie is a tasty dish that is also quite filling! This enchilada consists of three loaded layers that pack a pretty tasty punch! Each layer is separated by a corn tortilla. There is something that is special about these corn tortillas, though: they are organic.

Since the tortillas are organic, they end up being a little more nutritious.

It is very difficult for

me to tell if there is an actual difference in taste because the tortillas are covered with so very much stuff, but I do like that they are organic because I know that organic foods are supposed to be healthier and easier on the body.

Another organic component of this enchilada are the scrumptious black beans.

Boy are they tasty - and big, too! Also to be found among the black beans are the plentiful green chilis.

They go very well with the beans and cheese and the sauce, too! Speaking of the cheese and the sauce, both only add to the flavor and thus my enjoyment of this meal.

The cheddar cheese is gooey and tasty, and much of it melts into the tortillas upon heating.

The enchilada as a whole is drenched ...

• Cedarlane Three Layer Enchilada Pie
      in a tasty salsa that is a little on the spicy side.

Thankfully though, the enchilada is not what I would consider soggy as a result of the salsa.

The enchilada as a whole is soft, yet not to the point of mushy or anything like that.

Also to be found in and on this enchilada are slices of tomato, halves of black olives and cilantro.

There

really is a lot of flavor just waiting to be tasted, and when I have this delightful frozen meal, I like to add a salad on the side as well as some bread.

The result is a meal that leaves me filling full and keeps me filling full until breakfast, the next morning.

When something is both tasty and filling, I really cannot ask for more from a meal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27411885560630/k2311a114/11.4.09