Pringles Texas BBQ Sauce Crisps  » Food  »
  • Prices can vary from about £1 to £2 but I have noticed they are frequently on offer so you should shop around

• by jeanne71

The Texas BBQ Sauce flavored Pringles are one of my all time favorite crisps but they never last very long in my house and I find them quite addictive. They come in a big tube and according to the label there are about 90 big crisps in each 165g tube.

Prices can vary from about £1 to £2 but I have noticed they are frequently on offer so you should shop around.

I suppose £2 for crisps seems quite expensive at first but they are worth it because I have noticed that I can spend about 40p for a packet of ordinary crisps and there are hardly any in the packet.

So I do not think the price is bad at all.

These particular Pringles have an orange powder on them which is the BBQ flavor and some have more flavor on than others.

...

• I love it when I get one with lots of flavor on it and I let it sit on my tongue to absorb it which is lovely.

The flavor is not hot but it is spicy and, well, tastes of barbecue.

As I say, the crisps are a substantial size and although they are not very thick, they are more substantial than say Walkers crisps and so they are rather filling.

But, filling or not, they are addictive as the advert says ‘once you pop you just can’t stop’.

The tube has a resealable lid which is better than just having an open packet of crisps which is going to go stale before long, but in my case letting my Pringles go stale would not be an option.

I buy these every now and then for a treat.

Great crisps!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27411885490530/k2311a114/11.4.09