Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues
  • I think I am converted to more expensive tissues now
  • I bought my mansize box of tissues for about £1.99 from Boots and it contains about 80 tissues but there are different sizes available
  • I will definitely buy these tissues on a regular basis as they are great

• by jeanne71

I have not often bought luxury tissues in the past as I am a bit of a skinflint with money and I just use lavatory paper to blow my nose, but lately I have had a bad cold and my poor nose has got quite sore from constantly blowing it so I invested in a big box of Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues. I think I am converted to more expensive tissues now.

Kleenex

claim that these are their softest ever tissues and they really are very soft to the touch and have a very luxurious feel.

It was a relief to blow my nose with these rather than the much rougher toilet tissue I was using which must partly be down to the fact that these tissues are impregnated with a moisturizing lotion.

These Ultra Soft tissues are so soft I have been using them to ...

• remove the last traces of make up from my eyes after I have cleansed my face.

Another good aspect to these tissues is that they are very strong as they are composed of four layers of tissue and I usually only need to use one tissue every time I blow my nose instead of the reams of toilet tissue I had to use each time.

The last thing you want when you blow

your nose is for the tissue to disintegrate but these were really strong.

I bought my mansize box of tissues for about £1.

99 from Boots and it contains about 80 tissues but there are different sizes available.

These are so soft I am sure they could be used on a baby’s skin.

My sore nose is no longer sore.

I will definitely buy these tissues on a regular basis as they are great.

Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34411885460530/k2311a114/11.4.09