Cadburys Chocolate Fingers  » Food  »
  • There are about thirty of these delicious fingers in a long box and you can get them at the bargain price of about £1 if you shop around

• by jeanne71

Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers are one of my all time favorite treats and they have been around as long as I can remember. There are about thirty of these delicious fingers in a long box and you can get them at the bargain price of about £1 if you shop around. Each finger is made of sweet biscuit and is covered in Cadbury’s milk chocolate in

case you did not know. I generally love chocolate bars with biscuit and chocolate anyway, such as Twix bars, but these are just plain biscuit and chocolate. They are of a perfect composition where there is just enough chocolate and just enough biscuit and they compliment one another.

They are just so nice that I can never stop at eating just one. There are different ...

• ways to eat these fingers; dip it in a hot cup of tea and suck all the chocolate off, or my more aggressive way of eating them which is to munch my way down the finger like I am an eating machine or something and then I move onto the next one. They are 30 calories each but as I can never eat just one and easily
        devour about six in under a minute when I first open the box they are pretty fattening!

These are perfect for children’s parties and I remember loving them as a kid. I have to hide these fingers in a drawer as they can easily be munched up very quickly but that shows how nice they are. I have zero willpower with Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers. Recommended as a treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27411885440530/k2311a114/11.4.09