The Chronicles of Narnia book  » Books  »
  • I think that most people who read them will love it

• by JuliePeppers

The Chronicles of Narnia is a about a magical world with all sorts of creatures. There are lions, centaurs, minotaurs, and a lot more unique creatures. You could say that it’s a bunch of kids’ stories, but even adults may like to read it. The Chronicles of Narnia is basically a couple of stories in one book to form a very long story. Since the main

book isn’t adapted, it may be a little hard to read for people whose English isn’t very good. Two of the stories have already been made into the movie, one is The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. And the other is Prince Caspian.

I began to like it the first time I read The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Then ...

• by older brother gave me the main book which had all the stories inside. When I started to read the stories, I just couldn’t stop! They were so exciting. I started to wish that there were many more stories in The Chronicles of Narnia, but since I am a very fast reader( I can finish quite a thick book in about 2-3 hours), I finished reading
        them rather quickly.

I think that most people who read them will love it. And I also encourage all of you to read these stories. You can try to find the main book at a bookstore, or you may want to order it over the internet. Or you may even want to try and read it on the internet if possible. Happy reading everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17411885370530/k2311a114/11.4.09