Sally Hansen Extra Strength Cream Bikini Hair Remover
  • With my experience, Sally hansen cream hair remover works fast and can easily remove the tiniest of hairs

• by jhunie

I always say the surest way to remove intimate body hair down there is by waxing, but I’m one of those individuals who can’t stand the pain. Thankfully I wouldn’t have to spare an ouch for it since I started using depillatory creams. With my experience, Sally hansen cream hair remover works fast and can easily remove the tiniest of hairs.

Well, waxing can be a sticky mess, this is cream so it cleans up

in an instant. It has a nice vanilla scent and glides smoothly on the surface. I feel it’s safer to use creams because bumps, swells, and redness can be avoided. I only use it for removing unwanted bikini hair and I have very resilient coarse asian hair but they don’t stand a chance when I use this hair removing lotion.

I just scoop up the hair once it starts sloughing off by a special spatula ...

• after allowing the cream to work for as little as 3 minutes. My skin feels velvety smooth and can be washed easily. I don’t feel any irritation but sometimes the area can feel slightly uncomfortable after application. I feel the skin is tighter but it only lasts for a short period. It’s so much better than a razor.

The cream works to eliminate hair but doesn’t dry up the skin, it has aloe

and other moisturizing ingredients which helps to normalize skin condition. I do find my self using the cream often, about twice or more in a week because hair grows so fast. Compared to waxing which lasts for 3 weeks, it does require some diligence but it’s fun to do it without the pain. The cream is contained inside a simple white tube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31411885290530/k2311a114/11.4.09