Calvin Klein Euphoria Intense Men’s Fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Though I didn't like it as much as the original, I think it's perfect for evening soirees and dressy occasions because it emits an exuberant masculine mood

• by jhunie

Calvin Klein fragrances have been regularly fuming my closet space for a long time. I admire Calvin Klein’s modern minimalist scents, they’re not smelling like day colognes but also not too heavily aromatic. I gave my self the chance to discover this new updated version of the Calvin Klein euphoria perfume this time for men.

This perfume is literally a

more intense version of the original with a distinct sweetness. I’d like to think that euphoria intense smells very masculine and more deep. The bottle looks so elegant and comes in a subtle shade of brown or burgundy, square and contemporary in structure. It’s infused with masculine notes of myrrh, spices and agar wood.

Judging on the scent, I’m ...

• more in favor of the original euphoria version, because it really captures that less-is-more light and airy floral scent giving that positive vibe. This intense scent doesn’t smell ‘euphoria’ to me, it’s more warm and sultry, somewhat unfamiliar and exotic.

Though I didn’t like it as much as the original, I think it’s perfect for evening soirees and dressy occasions because

it emits an exuberant masculine mood. It’s good for the evening and the fragrance keeps hanging in there for the rest of the night. I’m glad to have had the pleasure of using both. But always, one can only be better than the other.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56411885260530/k2311a114/11.4.09