Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband  » Internet  »
  • But at the time they release their new product which caters internet broadband connection, I got a little disappointed with the company
  • I bought my Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband from Globe Wireless Center five months ago
  • It uses a USB stick that works as a modem that is very convenient for internet surfing because you just have to plug it in to your laptop, notebook and PC anytime and anywhere

• by carmie26

One of the giant telecommunication company here in the Philippines is Globe. I have been patronizing their services since I started using mobile phone. They have been effective in delivering quality services in terms of local and international calls, text messaging and other mobile services. But at the time they release their new product which caters internet broadband connection, I got a little disappointed with the company.

I bought my Globe Tattoo

Mobile Broadband from Globe Wireless Center five months ago. It uses a USB stick that works as a modem that is very convenient for internet surfing because you just have to plug it in to your laptop, notebook and PC anytime and anywhere. It comes with a kit that has free CD roms for Cabal Online games, ZX online, some movie trailers and McAfee Anti-Virus. It has 3G connection and HSDPA ...

• (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) which is known for fast download and high-speed connectivity. The kit also includes prepaid sim and a free 5 hours internet time.

The product didn’t live up to its promise. Because it was still in beta phase, some areas have slow connectivity and more worse, there are times that you can’t make any decent connection at all. Its HSDPA feature that could reach a maximum speed of

2mbps seems to be missing out.

I just hope for more improvement with this product for many people are expecting a lot with the brand. And for sure they are doing their best to provide quality service that they are known for.

But if you’ll ask me if it is worth buying, I must say that at this point it is not. Especially if you work online regularly and you are seeking for high-speed internet connection.

Globe Tattoo Mobile Broadband
    May Obra says :

how is globe tattoo doing now? ty

carmie26 replies :

Globe Tattoo is still having some trouble with their connection. I have changed my service provider and have seen great difference of internet service.

brijesh says :

I am using BSNL mobile sim My internet connection lost after some time speed of internet is also very low . So please provide me solution. Thankyou

carmie26 replies :

BSNL is in India while Globe Tattoo is in the Philippines. I cannot compare the two. You may want to contact your service provider for assistance. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21411885210530/k2311a114/11.4.09