Godiva Green Tea Daily Sunblock Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • After a few weeks of using it I noticed that my skin becomes lighter and younger looking
  • It is one of the best product that I use for maintaining a fresh and healthy skin

• by carmie26

Protecting the skin from free radicals is indeed important. Sun exposure and pollutants can greatly affect our skin’s moisture and elasticity. It can also cause unwanted brown spots, wrinkles and sunburn.

I have been using Godiva Green Tea Daily Face Sunblock Cream since I was in college. It is one of my favorite product line from Godiva apart from their soaps, lotions and cleansers. It was introduced to me by my older sister whose been an avid fan of the brand.

I have tried using different kinds of face sunblock, but it often make my face oily and sticky. But then when I started using Godiva Green Tea Daily Sunblock on my face, I realized that I could still have sunblock on without making my face so oily and sticky. I regularly buy the 20 grams pack once every two months and I use it every morning after cleaning my face. It has a SPF 25 that effectively protect my skin ...

• from UV rays and prevent photo aging, freckles and sunburn. It also has super-antioxidant EGCG from green tea extract that fights free radicals and retains skin moisture. The product also has zinc oxide that acts as a barrier from UV radiation. Knowing they use zinc oxide as a sunscreen (which an alternative agent to protect skin from the sun) instead of the typical chemical sunscreens that other brand uses, I feel more safe with the product. After a few weeks
        of using it I noticed that my skin becomes lighter and younger looking. I don’t have visible dark spots that I usually get from sun exposure.

It is one of the best product that I use for maintaining a fresh and healthy skin. It effectively protects my skin from harmful UV rays. I can go out under the sun without worrying of having sunburns and other skin problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31411885200530/k2311a114/11.4.09