Pilot Pens  » Other  »
  • I like to use them to highlight certain areas, and to separate the different ideas, but I really hate how some pens just don’t seem to work very well
  • They are a little expensive, about a dollar a pen, but the way they work is amazing, so it definitely works out better in the end
  • Another good feature is that I have noticed that they run very smoothly, almost like a buttery feeling across the page
  • I love the way it looks my handwriting look, much neater

• by Joelle

I have always been a fan of a good pen. I like to use them to highlight certain areas, and to separate the different ideas, but I really hate how some pens just don’t seem to work very well. But I finally found the brand that I like the best, Pilot pens. And they shouldn’t be called “pilot pens”, they should be called magic pens.

My favorite type of Pilot pen, is the Pilot G-2 07 pens that cone in a big pack with four black pens, and a whole bunch of colored pens. They are a little expensive, about a

dollar a pen, but the way they work is amazing, so it definitely works out better in the end.

The pens last very long for pens like them. I use them every day and extensively too, taking pages and pages of noted with them (about 10-15 pages a day), and for the past two months, none of them have run out yet. Normally pens run out within a few weeks use, or they dry out even though there is still plenty of ink inside, because the tip has gotten clogged or stopped up, of dried up somehow. These pens do not ...

• get clogged, they do not cause blotches, and they don’t dry out quickly. Another good feature is that I have noticed that they run very smoothly, almost like a buttery feeling across the page. I love the way it looks my handwriting look, much neater.

I also like the colors that they come in. They come in green, light green, pink, red, orange, purple, blue, and of course, black. I am sure, that the way that this company has been going, that they probably come in every color that you could possibly imagine. I like the way that they make the

things that you need to stand out, stand out just they way that you would like them to. They are bright, and the differentiate between everything very nicely. You can do one color for notes, one for definitions, and all the others for whatever you would like. I have found these little tools to be a lifesaver when I am studying for a test.

These are my favorite pens, they are long lasting and come in great colors. No matter the price, I will be buying these again as soon as they run out (which won’t be for a very long time!)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12311885040130/k2311a113/11.3.09