The Harry Potter Books  » Books  »
  • They are meant to be teenagers' literature but I find the book so very,very interesting
  • Those who have read the books and then watched the movie versions will agree that it they don't do justice to the books

• by muhdaisyah
      I’m almost 40 years old this year and I’m proud to say that I absolutely enjoy reading the Harry Potter books. They are meant to be teenagers’ literature but I find the book so very,very interesting.

J.

K.

Rowling has a very rich imgination and her descriptive

abilities are excellent.

Those who have read the books and then watched the movie versions will agree that it they don’t do justice to the books.

The books are written with a subtle humor.

I am able to imagine clearly what Hogwarts look like from ...

• her beautiful descriptions.

The story lines of each book is exciting and humorous in turns, but is actually touching on some pertinent issues in a young teenager’s life.

Issues like friendship, loyalty, self-esteem are woven into the story line in such a subtle way that the

teenager’s not aware of the lessons being brought across.

I have read the books over again countless times and heve not grown tired of them.

To those who have not been touched by the Harry Potter magic, I urge you to give it a try.

You won’t regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1711108850131/k2311a1011/10.11.05