Click Movie review  » Movies  »
  • This movie has wonderful resemblance to real life in my opinion
  • I do not consider that my money and time was not worth spend watching the movie

• by Sweety
      I went to theatre to watch a comedy movie and ended up choosing The movie “CLICK. ”Though this movie is a comedy ,the second half becomes like a drama. Adam Sandler’s acting seems to be funny.

It looks more like a real life rather tthan a movie. He is able to

fast forward, mute, pause life which is what I liked the most,though not a reality.

It is similar to the moments we think in real life as if this unpleasant moment passed away. Christopher Walken helps giving the hero the remote whenever needed.

His(Adam Sandler’s ) wife and kids are desperate for ...

• his attention. But Adam Sandler thinks work is more important than real life.

This movie has wonderful resemblance to real life in my opinion. A lesson for many CEO’s who makes employees work too hard .

Adam Sandler’s wife is Kate Beckinsale who also acted well. Kate Beckinsale is a desperate housewife.

She brings

to picture the real thoughts of being a wife of workaholic. A real movie which can give you sound entertainemnt with dog and ducks too.

Anyone who is looking for more of a dramatic movie can watch this movie. I do not consider that my money and time was not worth spend watching the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11280888470231/k2311a0828/8.28.06