Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • After a couple friends recommended that I try Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner, I decided to purchase it
  • The first thing I noticed was the texture of the conditioner
  • I did the best I could, left it on my hair for about a minute, then rinsed it out
  • I don't understand how anyone could like this conditioner, it didn't work for me and I do not recommend wasting you money on it

• by mariekay

I am always looking for a conditioner to help soften my dry, coarse hair. After a couple friends recommended that I try Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner, I decided to purchase it. The price was reasonable, so I brought it home to give it a try.

The first thing I noticed was the texture of the conditioner. It was awful! It

felt like wax and glue, and I couldn’t even comb it through my hair because it was so sticky! I did the best I could, left it on my hair for about a minute, then rinsed it out.

The scent of the conditioner was okay, nothing great. It was mild and not overwhelming.

After I rinsed the conditioner, my hair felt the same ...

• as it had before. Usually a conditioner will leave a soft residue on the hair, this conditioner rinsed away without a trace. The only place it left a waxy residue was on my shower walls.

Once I dried me hair, I noticed that it appeared to be dry, brittle, and straw-like…certainly not moisturized or soft! It was still difficult to get

a comb through my hair. It was dull and lifeless, and looked worse than ever.

I returned this bottle of conditioner after just one use because it was so bad that I didn’t even want to give it a second chance. I don’t understand how anyone could like this conditioner, it didn’t work for me and I do not recommend wasting you money on it.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31311884651230/k2311a113/11.3.09