Breathe right nasal strips  » Medicine  »
  • I bought the breathe right nasal strips because I had a coupon and my husband was complaining about how much I snored with my cold
  • I do recommend this product to others who suffer from colds, or who snore because they really do work

• by duckfan

I bought the breathe right nasal strips because I had a coupon and my husband was complaining about how much I snored with my cold. I used them in combination with another cold medication.

I liked that it did not have any medication in it so that I

could safely combine it with another medication.

These did a great job of making me not snore as much.

I do not like the feeling of them on my skin so I do not wear them often, but when I have a bad cold I use them ...

• for my husband so that he can sleep.

These are very easy to remove and apply and I have never had any form of a rash or any break outs from this product.

I do recommend this product to others who suffer from colds, or who

snore because they really do work.

With this you do not feel sleepy or medicated like you would if you took an actual medication to clear your nose before going to sleep.

You can find these in the cold and flu section of any drugstore for around $8 for 30 strips.

Breathe right nasal strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26311884571230/k2311a113/11.3.09