Shick Intuition Razor
  • I love this for the gym because I do not need to bring along extra gel

• by duckfan

I love the shick intuition razor. I cannot believe no one came up with this idea before. I have very coarse hair and get razor burn very easily.

The shick intuition is one of the few razors that almost never give me any

irritation. What makes this razor different is that the handle is the part you keep and the top is the disposable part.

The top part is surrounded by a razor in a hard soap like ball which when wet dispenses lotion. It is such a great idea.

It actually works better than using a normal razor and shaving cream alone. The razor refills come in two skin types, normal and dry skin.

I buy the dry skin. The shaving cream part goes on very ...

• Shick Intuition Razor
      smooth and smells great.

It has a very fresh scent and washes out cleanly. The pros of this are that it is great for travel.

Each blade comes in a little tub, you do not need anything but water to make this product

work. I love this for the gym because I do not need to bring along extra gel.

It gives a close shave. the cream provides extra protection and makes it harder to cut yourself.

great smell protects against razor burn. the cream makes it not needed to add extra moisturizer after you shave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31311884561230/k2311a113/11.3.09