Apple iPod Nano 8 GB
  • I think that this is a bit smaller compared to a normal higher capacity size Apple Ipod
  • Even if the wheel for making selection is small, it still works well and I never had a problem with it
  • I found out that exploring through every menu, a matching picture will show up on the screen, which makes the player more attractive
  • Sometimes, I love using the screen to view the album image and I have been scrolling through different song list on iTunes to download these images (it is available for free)
  • I definitely recommend this mp3 player to anyone

• by angelray

This is probably one of the cool gadget that I ever owned and no question why Apple unceasingly honing this top of the line music player. About a year ago I finally purchased an Apple iPod nano which is the 8GB model, in the beginning I am not really an eager follower of Apple’s fantastic lines of mp3 products. Only after weeks of using this wonder gadget I now count myself as Apple’s supporter. I use my iPod nano to listen to my preferred e-books, mp3 music and viewing music videos in my daily trip to the office.

This iPod comes with a typical ear bud, a dock connector and the usual usb cable connector for transferring files from the computer to the player. The size was noticeable at first. I think that this is a bit smaller compared to a normal higher capacity size Apple Ipod. This is much thinner version and very portable. It has a unique screen wherein you can clearly watch videos.

Setting things up was simple and easy. I had a

pre-installed iTunes application on my PC. This is very useful software when downloading and transferring mp3 music directly to my iPod. Choosing my favorite songs from my great collection was simply fast. I think without the iTunes application program it would not been that easier.

The iPod has a user friendly and at the same time very functional interface. The control wheel is very responsive and a lot easier to use for searching different songs in multiple categories. Even if the wheel for making selection is small, it still works well and I never had a problem with it.

The files that have been loaded to the player can be easily access as well as with the menus which divide each selection into video files, music files, podcasts and even images. Moreover all these are divided into categories to make it even easier. One coolest feature, the iPod’s song option can be access at the main menu. If you want to adjust something from time and date, equalizer and many others, the Setting allows you to ...

• do that. I found out that exploring through every menu, a matching picture will show up on the screen, which makes the player more attractive.

Watching videos on its two inch screen was good enough and satisfying. I did not think that I will enjoy watching music videos with this. The qualities of videos were bright and crisp and I can clearly see it even on dark places. Sometimes, I love using the screen to view the album image and I have been scrolling through different song list on iTunes to download these images (it is available for free). A certain function allows the matching image of the chosen song to be display on the screen every time you play the song.

My iPod nano would not been great if it was not for the sound. There are plenty of ways you can adjust the sound using its equalizer. Sound Check is one feature that I like because it automatically adjusts the volume level for each chosen song without going through manually adjusting it. It has

also a Volume Limit feature which will set your desired volume level.

When it comes to battery I find it pretty amazing. According to its manual the battery itself will only last up to 24 hours maximum by just playing music and around four hours when playing videos. Base on my experience, the battery can lasts much longer than I expected it to be.

The gadget as a whole from the body and the screen can be easily clean up. I normally use a small piece of cloth to wipe the aluminum body then moisten it a bit for the screen. It seems that the aluminum body can resist scratches because until now it looks fine.

All in all, I was satisfied with my iPod nano 8GB. There are plenty of great features to choose from with this gadget. It provides an excellent audio and video playback. Functionality wise it is way too better than my previous brand of music player and it is very easy to use. I definitely recommend this mp3 player to anyone.

Apple iPod Nano 8 GB

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16311884381130/k2311a113/11.3.09