Estee Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Powder Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • The problem I encounter with most face powders is that they don't last for long, such that after an hour or two, when I look in the mirror, I find my skin oily
  • I recommend this powder to those who are not fond of wearing makeup, yet just want to smoothen the face, and to cover up some blemishes and acnes

• by Collette

I’m not fond of wearing makeup to work. I only apply makeup on special occasions like going to a wedding or party. Instead, for my everyday use, I put on a facial powder just to prevent my skin from shining with oil.

The problem I encounter with most face powders is that they don’t last for long, such that after an hour or two, when I look in the mirror, I find my skin oily. It is

okay if I work in an air-conditioned environment and so I will not sweat that much. But on hot summer days, the air-conditioners are most often not enough to cool the whole room. I will still tend to perspire even with the air-conditioner on.

Driving on the road on a humid day also easily makes my skin oily. I look haggard by the time I reach my destination. I would sometimes retouch powder before going down the car. But I don’t have time to do that anymore most of the time.

And so I was looking for a powder that will last longer, make my skin fresh and smooth. My mother loves Estee Lauder products and she gifted me last Christmas with the Estee Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Powder Makeup. It instantly became the solution to my problem. She gave me No. 2 for those with fair complexion.

This powder has long lasting effects ...

• Estee Lauder  Individualist Natural Finish Powder Makeup
      that keeps me looking fresh practically all day. I use it every morning before going to work. It takes away the shine off my face, leaving my face smooth and looking very natural. I apply lipgloss to complete the glowing aura, then I’m ready to leave the house.

I recommend this powder to those who are not fond of wearing makeup, yet just want to smoothen the face, and to cover up some blemishes and acnes.

Instead of

retouching every so often, I just use an oil control film (paper) and dab it lightly on my face. This makes my powder last me longer.

The compact case is also very nice, with a magnetic lid that shuts close as you put the cover down. Such type of closing is very friendly to my nails, especially when I’m newly manicured. Estee Lauder also sells refills. It saves me a lot from buying the whole compact case each time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31311884371130/k2311a113/11.3.09