Midol Complete Caplets  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • Of course it looked amazing seeing as it said it could cure pretty much every problem you had for a few hours and make you feel slightly human during your time of the month
  • My heart wasn't pulsing, but I know something was wrong

• by jersyace3124

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Midol is one of those super medicines that comes in a bottle and can often be described as your happy pills. I used to take them all the time when they had lower doses of caffeine in them. Just the other day I picked up a new bottle which was the Midol Complete Caplets.

Of course it looked amazing seeing as it said it could

cure pretty much every problem you had for a few hours and make you feel slightly human during your time of the month. After taking the recommended dose of two pills, within half an hour I felt normal. Through the rest of the day I went on as normal, and took some again later that night before work. So eight hours after the first time.

Needless to say I have not slept since. This all just occured yesterday. I wasn’t tired at all. Just wide awake and I didn’t know why. Apparently, the two pills combined have 120mg of caffeine in them which is equivalent to one cup of coffee. Plus having extra soda or sugar makes it worse.

The next morning, after spending hours awake, I took my ADD medication, Vivance,

• Midol Complete Caplets
      and I couldn’t stop moving. I felt anxious, I couldn’t sit down for more than five minutes, and I felt like I could run without ever stopping. My heart wasn’t pulsing, but I know something was wrong. If my feet weren’t shaking then my hands were. It’s the exact same effect as someone who was on speed would have.

So I’m not saying that all of

midol’s products are bad, but just beaware that if you are on any other medications that have any type of active acid in them, ask your doctor before you take Midol. Or try the caffeine free version. Either way, it gets rid of hte pain, but the side effects are much worse.

Midol Complete Caplets
quick note by anonymous :

I love midol. when I have a cycle it calms me down

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26311884321130/k2311a113/11.3.09