Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face Primers with Botafirm  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best beauty routine is one that has an army of age-fighting key ingredients
  • Remember that it is good to age gracefully but definitely it should not manifest in our face
  • In order to address the issue of skin aging, you must apply a specific product which addresses this concern

• by sales manager

We often rely what is usually incorporated in the cosmetics that we have. If our moisturizer offers anti-skin aging properties, we rely on this to help us combat old age. This is all right but sometimes those moisturizers does not tend to focus on a specific age fighting ingredients. More often than not, since that moisturizer contains lots of other ingredients including SPF, the level of concentration is not the same with those other which is specifically designed for age fighting effects. The best beauty routine is one that has an army of age-fighting key ingredients. If you will just rely on these ingredients, you can count that the barrage of face creams that you are using including those which its primary concern is aiding your skin to turn the clock for you. Remember that it is good to age gracefully but

definitely it should not manifest in our face. So is a moisturizer with lots of incorporated promises enough? I would say perhaps but better be sure. In order to address the issue of skin aging, you must apply a specific product which addresses this concern.

It is my practice that after I apply my favorite moisturizer to apply Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face Primers with Botafirm in my face just before makeup. This is my secret and thats why my skin has been so supply and ultimately firm all throughout the years. In this kind of cosmetic product, you should do your research and check, what makes this product different from the rest in the market now? Most are offering the same promises of taking care of skin aging. What makes this unique? Usually the ingredients used are Vitamin A or ...

• CQ10 which is commonly used in famous products. This are usually the ingredients but with Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face Primers it uses Botafirm, a patented technology from Revlon which is a line-inhibiting botanical and hexapeptide complex. This contains plant extracts which aids in youthful appearance and hexapeptide which stimulates growth of muscles in order to prevent it from sagging. The result is firm skin. My constant use made my skin firm and supple. The best proof is how you look and I have displayed younger looking skin ever since.

Another good thing about this product is that it comes in two formulas. Normal/Combination and Dry formula. The former contains skin-balancing blend of oil-control ingredients which also has skin moisturizers and anti-oxidants. The latter has rich emollients to help skin get hydrated. Whatever your skin type is, you have what would work

for you best.

The smell is very pleasant. It is light and almost not noticeable. It doesn’t give you a crack or something different. My concern was also with the smell considering that you have to apply it after your moisturizer and before your makeup, had it been this contains a very unpleasant smell, it will surely won’t work especially that this is a face cream that is applied in between.

Some age defying creams have this certain tightness in your skin after several weeks of application. I did not experienced it with Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face Primers with Botafirm. The process is deep down in your skin and unlike other products which gives your superficial effects. There were no unpleasant experiences on your skin afterwards either.

This is a great age-defying face cream because it really targets the main concern of skin aging.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31311884241130/k2311a113/11.3.09