Neutrogena Visible Even Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer
  • Also, before I thought that whenever you sprinkle your face with water, it is enough to moisturize it
  • Weather conditions such as winter is so intense on my skin that I often experience scaly surface on my face
  • For those who goes out often or requires fieldwork, I would not recommend this
  • I like how it is just appropriate to your skin whenever you apply it
  • The best thing also about this day moisturizer is it is non-comedogenic

• by sales manager

It is often a mistake to think that drinking water is enough to hydrate your skin. I am one of those who believe this. I engage myself in water therapy as I start my day. This is healthy but in terms of moisturizing your skin this is not enough. Also, before I thought that whenever you sprinkle your face with water, it is enough to moisturize it. In my quest to use thermal sprays for skin hydration, I have been into lots of frustration too. To simply put it, water is not enough. Drinking too much water can help but you need a moisturizer which can really aid your externally. I often spend New Year in the USA and we all know that the holiday season is the winter season too. Weather conditions such as winter is so intense on my skin that I often experience scaly surface on my face. We always thought that our friend’s mother skin care products are the ones that we should use.

We lack information about the right products that we imitate what others use. This is all right if you have the right or same skin type but imitation is often not helpful. The quest in looking for the right moisturizer for your skin need is often a battle for most of us. A moisturizer should not just moisturize your skin but should go beyond mere hydration.

I tried using Neutrogena Visible Even Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer before. I always go beyond moisturizing. A superior day cream should likewise protect your skin. To start with you have to check the SPF content. The SPF contained in Neutrogena is only SPF 15. I would say this is not adequate for if you have strenuous work which requires outdoor activities. Better if you are mostly occupied within the four walls of your office. For those who goes out often or requires fieldwork, I would not recommend this. I would like to give credit to Neutrogena nonetheless even if the SPF requirement is ...

• not immense to protect daily activities because at least it contains SPF.

This day cream also contains “essential soy” which is an innovative ingredient in skin whitening. This face cream don’t just protect but also aids in making your complexion brighter. The contents of essential soy aids also in diminishing appearance of dark spots. As for its effectiveness, I have maintained a well-balanced complexion because of this. In terms of lightening ability this product is sure to give definite results. The effect is noticeable in as fast as 10 days since I first started. Even the dark skin color beneath my eyes because of lack of sleep sometimes are gone.

This product is also meant to be use under makeup, it has not caused any problems to my skin or in preparing my skin to be made up. It has this impressive formula. The texture of this moisturizer is creamy but not heavy, very emollient but the great thing is that it absorbs quickly. It does not give you

a matte look but it certainly does not add extra shine either. I like how it is just appropriate to your skin whenever you apply it.

The benefits of skin lightening and SPF are not just the benefits you derive from Neutrogena Visible Even Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer. It also has Vitamin C which is the classic antioxidant for skin care. This ingredient is task to ensure that environmental harshness on the skin is duly prevented. My skin has turned radiant ever since I first started using this. It completely protects my skin from damage caused by free radicals. The best thing also about this day moisturizer is it is non-comedogenic. My experience with the previous moisturizer was not pleasant as I experienced blemishes instead of smooth skin. This one from Neutrogena won’t surely cause that because its non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores.

I like everything about this day cream. It has all the things that I need. This product comes with a higher SPF 30 if you have more sun exposure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31311884171130/k2311a113/11.3.09