Tresemme Instant Heat Tamer Styling Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since the spray wasn't very expensive, and the Tresemme brand is supposed to be good, I decided to give it a try

• by Pat
      Everyone loves their hair. What people love even more is to try different styles with those lucious locks. Well, in order to achieve these styles, almost all of us use a heat styling tool. Some of us use one daily. Although our hair may look good on the outside, on the inside those heat styling tools are torture to our hair.

No matter if it’s your favorie curling iron, flat iron, or blow dryer,each do a significant amount of damage to your hair. How do you prevent this? Well, some products like the Tresemme Instant Heat Tamer Styling Spray claim to prevent this. But sometimes, what a spray may claim to do, is not always what it does… I myself want to prevent heat damage to my hair. So I scanned my local convenience store.

As I made my way to the hair care isle, the Tresemme Instant

Heat Tamer Styling Spray
      caught my attention. Since the spray wasn’t very expensive, and the Tresemme brand is supposed to be good, I decided to give it a try. I use many heat styling tools to achieve my hair styles. Each time I used one, I sprayed on the Tresemme Instant Heat Tamer Styling Spray.

These were my observations: Heat Styling Tool: Blow Drying Effect: Hardly Any Heat Protection: My hair was not shielded from the heat with the usage of this product. My hair appeared the same as if I had not used any spray at all. Heat Styling Tool: Curling Iron Effect: Helpful Heat Protection: The spray did not make that much of a difference. It helped my hair a little bit.

All the spray did was made it seem somewhat smoother, and softer than if I had not used the curling iron. Heat Styling Tool: Just a ...

• Blow Dryer used when Scrunching Hair, with the usage of hair gel, and hair spray. Effect: More Helpful Heat Protection: I sprayed on the heat tamer before blowdrying my hair, and after scrunching it. This time the spray actually did help my hair.

My hair was shielded from heat damage caused from the blowdryer. After I was done styling my hair, it looked visibly healthier. Heat Styling Tool: Flat Iron Effect: Hardly Any Heat Protection: The tamer helped a little bit, but the effect was close to nothing. After using the tamer (and straightening my hair) there were less flyways.

However, my hair still felt, and looked dry The biggest upside was that the scent of the spray stayed on my hair after I was through straightening. >Product Directions< 1. Remove clip 2. Spray on damp hair prior to blow drying 3.

If you want to use a flat

iron or curling iron, you must spray the tamer on various sections of dry hair -Spray Flow:: If you want to change the flow of the spray, try alternating finger pressure. -Coverage:: *Targeted* If you want coverage on a specific area of hair, hold the spray bottle close to the section of hair you wish to spray. *Broad* If you want coverage all over, hold the spray bottle farther away from your hair. >Ingredients< * water (aqua) * glycerin * amodimethicone * PEG-12 dimethicone * PVP * propylene glycol * hydrolyzed silk * tocopheryl acetate * niacinamide * biotin * panthenol * ascorbic acid * polysorbate 20 * cetrimonium chloride * trideceth-12 * cetylpyridinium chloride * benzopenone-4 * triethanolamine * disodium EDTA * DMDM hydantoin * fragrance (parfum) This product was Distributed by: Alberto-Culver USA, Inc.

Melrose Park, IL 60160 Toronto, Ontario If you want to learn more about this product you can visit www. tresemme. com

Tresemme Instant Heat Tamer Styling Spray
    megan says :

what is the history of your shampoo line???

John says :

This brand was started in 1947 in MO. The name is french for “well-loved”. It’s currently owned by the company Unilever. Products are available in the US, Canda, and Asia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31280888410231/k2311a0828/8.28.06