Revlon Multi-Care Base/Top Coat  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • It was on sale so I thought I would try it out
  • So, I decided to remove all the polish and start over, this time using the product as a top coat instead
  • Several hours later, I noticed dents and marks in my polish
  • I will not purchase this product again and would not recommend it to anyone

• by mariekay

While searching for a product that would double as a base coat and top coat, I came across Revlon Multi-Care Base/Top coat at a local Walgreen’s. It was on sale so I thought I would try it out.

When I first applied the product to bare nails, it looked shiny. However, it took so very long to dry! Even after 30

minutes, the product was still tacky. I even tried to apply polish over the base coat, but it wouldn’t glide over the nail because it was too sticky.

So, I decided to remove all the polish and start over, this time using the product as a top coat instead. I applied 2 coats of nails polish to bare nails, and after they were ...

• dry, I applied Revlon Multi-Care Base/Top coat. Again, the product took so long to dry. After about an hour, I thought it had dried to a hard finish, and went on about my day. Several hours later, I noticed dents and marks in my polish. It had never completely dried!

What’s worse is that there were also tiny bubbles in

the polish, and it ruined my mainicure. I ended out having to start over again….this time with a different base and top coat.

The only good thing I can say about this product is that it’s inexpensive. But I would rather pay more money and get a product that actually works.

I will not purchase this product again and would not recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883920330/k2311a112/11.2.09