Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color
  • I have tried many high-end, expensive nail products over the years, and I often find myself disappointed that the products don't live up to their claims
  • I bought Enduring Plum and loved the color
  • I recommend it to my clients and friends, and I use it myself

• by mariekay

As a professional nail technician, I am always looking for nail polish that will give a beautiful finish, and last a long time without chipping or peeling. I have tried many high-end, expensive nail products over the years, and I often find myself disappointed that the products don’t live up to their claims.

That’s why I get excited when I come across a drugstore

brand that lives up to its promises. That’s the case with Sally Hansen No Chip 10 day Nail Color. When I tried this product, it not only lasted 10 days, but two weeks!

I purchased the product at Walgreen’s for less that $4.00. I bought “Enduring Plum” and loved the color. I applied the product to bare nails, one coat at ...

• a time. The nail polish is very rich in color and goes on the nail thick. Two coats was enough to cover the nails completely.

I followed up with a top coat, and re-applied the top coat every 3-4 days to “freshen” up the manicure. My nails stayed fresh and shiny for two weeks, with only minor touch-ups needed in between.

I also used this product on my toes and it lasted almost a month!

The nail polish is available in a plethora of colors, and I now choose Sally Hansen No Chip 10 day Nail Color over the more expensive brands. It has been the longest-lasting nail polish I have found thus far.

I recommend it to my clients and friends, and I use it myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883900330/k2311a112/11.2.09