Jheri Redding Finishers SHine Hair Spray
2.5
  • Usually I like Jheri Redding Products, so when I was searching for an aerosol hair spray recently, I decided to try Jheri Redding Finishers Shine Hair Spray
  • When I first tried Jheri Redding Finishers Shine Hairspry, I noticed that it was, in fact, a fine mist spray that came out of the nozzle
  • The thing I don't like about this product is that because it's an aerosol, it can be messy
  • For this reason, I prefer pump hairspray as oppsed to aerosols

• by mariekay

Usually I like Jheri Redding Products, so when I was searching for an aerosol hair spray recently, I decided to try Jheri Redding Finishers Shine Hair Spray.

The product comes in a tall purple can with an aerosol sprayer. The product claims to provide “exceptional shine” and “super styling”. It also claims to be fast drying, ulta fine, and offer super hold.

When I first tried Jheri Redding Finishers Shine Hairspry, I noticed that it was, in fact, a fine mist spray that came out of the nozzle. I

did not notice that the product was quick-drying, however. My hair seems wet for sveral minutes after spraying.

Once the product was finally dry, my hair felt sticky and crunchy. Thinking I had applied too much product, I tried again the next day with freshly cleaned hair. I tried using less product, and held the can about 8 inches from my hair and sprayed evenly, according to the directions on the label.

This time I noticed that my hair dried a little bit more quickly, but it seemed to ...

• have less hold. So, I let the first layer of hairspray dry, and then applied a second layer. This method seemed to have better results. Although the hold was not superb, it was acceptable.

The thing I don’t like about this product is that because it’s an aerosol, it can be messy. I noticed overspray all over my bathroom, on the mirror, floor, and walls. This would probably happen with any aerosol product.

Also the smell of the hairspray can be a little overwhelming. I would

suggest using it in a well-ventilated area. For this reason, I prefer pump hairspray as oppsed to aerosols.

As far as the claims that this product would give my hair exceptional high shine, I didn’t notice a big difference verses other hairsprays. There was no dramatic improvment in my hair.

Overall, this product was okay, but not exceptional. When used properly, it offered medium hold and that’s about it. It did wash out easily, as the label states. I might buy it again if I find it on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883890330/k2311a112/11.2.09