OPI RapiDry Top Coat for nails  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • So, I decided to try OPI RapiDry To Coat for myself
  • I was so disappointed when I tried this product
  • This product retails for over $10 a bottle, and is a complete rip-off in my opinion
  • I would never use this product on my clients, and I do not recommend it to anyone
  • I tell all my clients to avoid this product

• by mariekay

As a licensed Nail Technician, I have access to a plethora of nail products, and I am always searching for effective products that live up to their claims. I always try the products on myself before I use them on clients.

There is a big demand in the nail indusrty for products that will dry nail polish quickly and also leave nails looking shiny. OPI is

a popular brand that offers a wide variety of nail products.

So, I decided to try OPI RapiDry To Coat for myself. The claim is that the top coat will dry nail enamel in seconds and leave nails shiny, protecting the manicure.

I was so disappointed when I tried this product. First of all, the consistency of the product is thick and stringy. It is difficult ...

• to apply to the nails because the brush doesn’t fan out. It also pulls the polish underneath with it, ruining the polish job.

What’s worse is that the top coat makes the nail polish bubble and peel. Not only did my nails NOT dry in seconds, they looked horrible after applying this product! Within minutes my nails were peeling and chipping.

This product retails for over

$10 a bottle, and is a complete rip-off in my opinion. I would never use this product on my clients, and I do not recommend it to anyone! It does not work, and it leaves nails a complete mess.

I tell all my clients to avoid this product. There are less expensive and more effective products on the market than OPI RapiDry, this product is terrible!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883880330/k2311a112/11.2.09