Yoplait Key Lime Pie
  • I think that the lime could be somewhat more intense because real tasty Key Lime Pie always succeeds in making my taste buds tingle even after several bites
  • If you are someone that enjoys good and delicious Key Lime Pie, I think you will probably be somewhat disappointed with what this yogurt has to offer, however, that said, this yogurt does have an undeniable lime flavor that is enjoyable to an extent

• by GenesisOne

Yoplait Key Lime Pie is not among my favorites when it comes to yogurt and I seldom purchase this flavor variety because I simply do not think the lime flavor is as rich as it could be and thus I do not enjoy it as much as I could have if the lime flavor was more prominent. I have had Key Lime Pie before, and

in some instances, the pie has had a stronger and more intense lime flavor than this yogurt, but I have to say on the occasions that I do purchase this yogurt, it does not go to waste. I eat it and I do enjoy it to some extent, and I do like that like with other Yoplait yogurt, it is creamy and smooth and texture ...

• and most certainly refreshing and eye opening, too, so the yogurt certainly is nowhere near abysmal, but it is something that I will only purchase when I have a taste for lime. I think that the lime could be somewhat more intense because real tasty Key Lime Pie always succeeds in making my taste buds tingle even after several bites. Even still, I would not
        like to see this variety discontinued because there are not a whole lot of products on the market that incorporate lime first and foremost. If you are someone that enjoys good and delicious Key Lime Pie, I think you will probably be somewhat disappointed with what this yogurt has to offer, however, that said, this yogurt does have an undeniable lime flavor that is enjoyable to an extent.

Career Pathfinder says :

Agreed - the Key Lime flavor of Yoplait is snackable, not delectable, and for fifty cents per serving, unless one has the capability of purchasing a lime and somehow adding it neatly to the cup, it’s just not delicious. When I’m in California, Texas, or Florida, Yoplait key lime is great - it sure does make those limes sweet enough to eat. Just peel off a couple and dip them in the yogurt.

On the other hand, the key lime flavor is subtle enough that it will not displease many folks, so, it’s safe to just add a cup into a dish, and place a few chips around it, and call it a dip. Of course, for those of us living in places like Canada, England, Scandanavia, or the Northern United States, the pudding-like yogurt might not do it. It’s not sweet enough to be a pudding, either - needs more sugar, so, be certain to serve it with a jar of orange marmalade or a bottle of honey for the sugar monster in your house. The key lime flavor is not bursting with taste there, indeed, and it isn’t as sweet as pudding.

Yoplait - overall, I don’t like the shape of the cup, which is exactly the reverse of what a good popsicle shape should be. It’s disappointing to be unable to have the convenience of the freezer frozen serving-sized yogurt. Guess I, too, expect too much for my fifty cents from Yoplait, in general.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27211883780330/k2311a112/11.2.09