Boost Mobile  » Cellular services  »
  • Even when I did try them out I was disappointed at how they did service and how they charged for service
  • I’m a real flashy type of person and their phones aren’t really what I consider to be flashy
  • I think the company is getting better and I think they will get better in time

• by crystalowy

The funny thing about Boost Mobile is that I have never been a fan and or wanted to really give them a try. Even when I did try them out I was disappointed at how they did service and how they charged for service. I really felt as if they were ripping people off. But ever since they got the

unlimited plan, I’ve been flocking to them like monkey’s flock to bananas.

Boost mobile has upped their game and I’m so apart of it right now. I’m only paying around $50 amonth for unlimited everything. I get text, minutes, and chirp for unlimited. You can’t really beat that with a stick. I get a little trouble with my service some times ...

• but it isn’t often. I had a bad time with T-Mobile all the time but with Boost Mobile I have to say that they work hard to keep their customers happy.

I don’t really like their phones yet but I guess I can learn to like the one I have. I’m a real flashy type of person and their phones aren’t

really what I consider to be flashy.

Customer Service is decent, nothing to really complain about. I have had to call a couple of times about my bill and it being mixed up but they fixed it quickly and they even gave me a few extra minutes. I think the company is getting better and I think they will get better in time.

Boost Mobile

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22211883540230/k2311a112/11.2.09