Thrifty Car Rental  » Car rental  »
0.5
815 SW 8th St, Bentonville, AR
  • I had an issue with the car that I rented and I wanted to bring it back
  • I told him that there was something wrong with the battery and he told me that it was my problem
  • Even though that should be the bottom line when it came to my experience, it wasn’t

• by crystalowy

Thrifty Car Rental made my life a living heck (excuse my language) when I went there to rent a car. There were so many thing that I hated about this place, that I don’t have the time to list everything. So I will list the few

that made a huge difference in my life.

First and foremost, the thing that I hated the most was the customer service. I had an issue with the car that I rented and I wanted to bring it back. For some reason the customer service rep wasn’t allowing me to do so. I told him that there was something wrong with the battery and he told me that it was my problem. As if I had done something to the car myself. I tried talking to the manager and he had me go ...

• Thrifty Car Rental
      through the story with him more than three times as if I was making it up.

Even though that should be the bottom line when it came to my experience, it wasn’t. After finally getting another car to replace my broken down rental, I received a

car that ended up getting a flat tire! After all the complaining I finally got a refund for my troubles but no money could change the fact that thrifty Car Rental has the worse customer service on the market right now. I will never rent from them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3211883530230/k2311a112/11.2.09