Sucrets Ice, throat medicine  » Medicine  »
  • I never knew that sucrets made this type of throat medicine until I was dealing with a midnight throat issue a few weeks ago

• by crystalowy

I never knew that sucrets made this type of throat medicine until I was dealing with a midnight throat issue a few weeks ago. I went to the drugstore to grab a bag of throat drops but I ended up talking to a

woman who recommended me to Sucrets Ice. I wasn’t sure what it was but I was willing to try it because she said that it works like a charm.

I went home and read the box and it had some crazy weird instructions on it. I had to freeze the pouch and then open it and let melt in your mouth. It was the neatest thing I had ever experienced. The results? It actually numbed my throat and I felt real relief. I loved it,

• Sucrets Ice, throat medicine
      It had been a while since I felt the relief from a medicine like this one. Normally cough drops just don’t do it for me but I didn’t have any reason to use cough drops after using Sucrets Ice.

The other great thing

about Sucrets Ice is that it reliefs sore mouths as well as sore throats. So it’s a two handed remedy. I also use it as a cough suppressant to from time to time for my children so it has many different uses and each use works effectively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26211883500230/k2311a112/11.2.09