Express Finish 50 second Nail Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to buy fingernail polish at least twice a month
  • You might think that I’m crazy and you might think that I’m making things up but to be honest with you this is some of the best fingernail polish I have ever used in my entire life
  • Ok maybe not my entire life but it is definitely some good stuff
  • Another thing That I like about express finish is that it only takes 50 seconds for it to dry

• by crystalowy

This is for the ladies who love to buy new fingernail polish every once in a while. I love to buy fingernail polish at least twice a month.

The newest string of fingernail polish I’ve bought was the Maybelline Express Finish.

Oh my goodness, let me express to all my

readers just how awesome this fingernail polish is.

You might think that I’m crazy and you might think that I’m making things up but to be honest with you this is some of the best fingernail polish I have ever used in my entire life.

Ok maybe not my entire life ...

• but it is definitely some good stuff.

What makes it good? Well first of all the color Is rich, I didn’t have to stick and put on three, four sets of coats on to give it a good shine.

Another thing That I like about express finish is that it only takes

50 seconds for it to dry.

I hate waiting on fingernail polish to dry so this is a plus for me.

The only downside to this fingernail polish is that it’s not cheap and I am used to buying fingernail polish for a dollar a bottle at my local hair salon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883480230/k2311a112/11.2.09