Listerine Whitening Mouth wash  » Health  »
  • Don’t ask me what I was thinking or why I bought it, All I know is that I I wanted to see if it really worked
  • I think that my teeth aren’t as white as they should be so when using this Listerine Whitening,I don’t get the affect that I’m looking for

• by crystalowy

I fall for just about anything when it comes to my teeth. If you tell me that I can get whiter teeth, than more than likely I’m going to buy it and see what it’s all about. The Listerine commercial had been playing on my television for ever. I mean every time I turn around I was being played this

commercial. I got so used to hearing it that I finally gave in and bought some Listerine Whitening. Don’t ask me what I was thinking or why I bought it, All I know is that I I wanted to see if it really worked.

The thing about Listerine Whitening is that if you don’t have close to white teeth already ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34211883460230/k2311a112/11.2.09