Copper Tone Sports Sun screen Lotion  » Health  »
  • I went to the beach with a couple of friends earlier this summer and I got a nasty nasty sun burn that I thought was going to kill me
  • Please understand that I love it because it works
  • The bottle only cost me $7 and I got a nice sized bottle
  • I never one time had a problem with it absorbing into my skin, it dried in a non messy factor

• by crystalowy

I went to the beach with a couple of friends earlier this summer and I got a nasty nasty sun burn that I thought was going to kill me. I didn’t use any sun block which I was a bit shocked because I always use sun block before I leave the house in the summer time.

I guess maybe

I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn’t buy any.

After my sun burn incident, I went and purchased Copper Tone Sport Sun screen Lotion.

There are some great things about Copper Tone Sports Sun Screen Lotion so let me go ahead and let you know why I chose to stick with this product for a ...

• while.

Please understand that I love it because it works.

That has to be the first reason why anyone choose to stick with something that they buy.

It helps to protect my skin without going on too thick and without actually irritating my skin.

The bottle only cost me $7 and I got a nice sized bottle.

I think it was

about 8 ounces or so.

I never one time had a problem with it absorbing into my skin, it dried in a non messy factor.

It has no oil in it which is good, and it is water proof.

I was able to swim with it on all day without having to put more on.

Perfect for any outside occasion, wet or dry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34211883370230/k2311a112/11.2.09