Clairol Natural Instincts Hair coloring  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I’m not sure if it was the color I chose or what, all I know is I got negative results from my experience
  • I was hugely disappointed and I wanted to cut my hair off after using it
  • Can’t say that it’s the worst product out there but it was not the best product for me

• by crystalowy

Ok I’m the fool who likes to run behind a commercial that I see and try whatever it is they say works. Clairol Natural Instincts Hair coloring was one of those products.

The only reason I tried it was because I was bored and I wanted to do something totally new.

Maybe I

should have had someone color my hair professionally but whatever.

Everything I have done has been done.

I’m not sure if it was the color I chose or what, all I know is I got negative results from my experience.

They say that it suppose to make my hair shiny and “happy”, Well ...

• that isn’t what I got, my hair became limp and dull after using.

It didn’t look like anything I seen on the commercials.

I was hugely disappointed and I wanted to cut my hair off after using it.

I am a blonde and wanted to go brunette and totally snatched the wrong color.

Can’t say that it’s the worst product out there but it was not the best product for me.

I can’t see myself trying it again and I won’t be using it on any of my friends.

I’m going to stick to what I am used to and that’s having someone do my color enhancement for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883340230/k2311a112/11.2.09