Colin glass and household cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • When sometimes I visit somebody’s house and see stains on furniture, glass panes, mirror, etc. , I really feel like advising them to use my favourite glass and household cleaner called Colin, the blue coloured wonder liquid that comes in a long lasting spray bottle

• by ascribe

When sometimes I visit somebody’s house and see stains on furniture, glass panes, mirror, etc., I really feel like advising them to use my favourite glass and household cleaner called Colin, the blue coloured wonder liquid that comes in a long lasting spray bottle. Visitors who visit our house really appreciate the cleanliness and I tell them our secret.

I hereby declare with pride that my house remains sparkling clean and clear

just because we use Colin glass and household cleaner. When we first bought the spray bottle of the Colin, we thought it was meant only for glass but discovered its multi-utility later on.

Once a week, we clean all our mirrors and soiled panes with Colin. The cleaning is so easy that even my kids participate in the process. We just have to spray the Colin liquid on the glass surface and ...

• clean the liquid with a cloth. The glass becomes totally clean. It is an effortless phenomenon and does not take too much time but the results are simply sparkling.

The other items we clean with Colin are our refrigerator, television and our laminated furniture. Care should be taken that the television in not switched on while cleaning and the spray should not enter inside the cabinet.

As instructed on the Colin bottle, I

use Colin to clean the windshields of my car every Sunday and I drive comfortably as the vision becomes too clear through the windshield, after the Colin cleaning.

I have found Colin as not too highly priced and the liquid does destroy the accumulated dust in an effective way but is not harsh on the skin. Also, I find the fragrance of the Colin glass and household cleaner, as a nice and delicate one.

Samanda says :

Can you please tell me why it is called Colin??? I am very curious to know. Love the product, just keen to know the origin on it`s name? With kind regards Samanda

Galega says :

Colin is a window and household cleaner. The main purpose is to clean and from where they might have chosen the name Colin. Interestingly, this brand was acquired Reckitt and Coleman India Ltd. from Fernhill Laboratories. Because of Reckitt and Coleman, many people think that the name originates from there (Coleman). However, that is not correct.

Yashaswini says :

Hello,
    May I know the best cleaning liquid/spray for the cupboards(plywood)?

ReadingBug says :

I use the brand Pledge when it comes to keeping my kitchen cabinets clean. They specialize in cleaning products, and some are scented with lemon and orange fragrances. They offer both liquid and foam sprays. I personally prefer the foam spray because it’s not as messy as liquid sprays which have the potential to drop all over the counters. A big perk about using Pledge is that is shines your cabinets.

Ashutosh Ghimire says :

Can colin be used to clean helmet visor?

Japheth says :

Hi Ashutosh,

Yes, you can use colin for cleaning your glass visor. Just make sure, you rinse it with water properly after you use colin since helmet visor is near to your eyes if you use it.

Galega says :

I have never used Colin for cleaning up my helmet visor. I have not gotten similar suggestion from any professional bikers.

I would suggest you to clean your visor with a non-abrasive cloth. Soak it in warm water and rub some mild soap solution into it. Use your fingers to remove the dirt if you can, it will reduce the chances of scratching the surface of your visor. Allow the visor to drip dry naturally.

Hemant mehta says :

Does colin have any adverse effect if sprayed by 3 year old in his eyes.

Galega says :

If Colin is sprayed in the eyes, there can be adverse effects. It will depend on the amount. Without going into details of chemicals, I would like to suggest to closely watch eyes of your baby. First thing you need to do is to immediately wash eyes with cold water. Watch out for any redness or burning sensation in eyes. If that happens, then consult a doctor.

harsh says :

can you please tell me the name of the chemicals it contain…???

Hi Harsh,

It is active Oxygen along with a ’stain removing formula’. The company doesn’t disclose the entire formula for removing stain so that it can’t be copied.

ReadingBug says :

The Colin glass and house cleaner is a green product meaning there are no toxic chemicals in the product. The main ingredient in the product is vinegar, which is widely praised for its cleaning and disinfectant abilities.

-21
    anilkumar says :

wat are the ingredients and formula dat use in colin is it dangerious if we sipe little bit ,is ther any medicine are antibiotic for that pls give me reply

Galega says :

It is active Oxygen along with a stain removing formula . Colin is safe and doesn’t lead to any health issues. However, it is also not intended to be swallowed. If you have mistakenly taken it, try to vomit instantly or drink lots of water. You can also take one glass of ORS.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53211883320230/k2311a112/11.2.09