Harpic toilet cleaner and disinfectant  » Housewares  »
  • I was so impressed by the product that I now use it for my ceramic washbasin too

• by ascribe

We had hired a sweeper to clean the toilet bowls of our house regularly but he took a lot of leaves and the day he turned up, did not do the work satisfactorily. He also used to charge an appreciable amount for the job.

It was that by chance we visited our neighbour’s house for a party and I saw their toilet bowl sparkling clean, while using the washroom. I could not resist and enquired about the secret

from my host. I wanted to employ the same sweeper as theirs. My neighbour laughed a lot and told me that his sweeper had been fired a year ago and they were using Harpic toilet cleaner for the purpose.

I could not believe that a product could be such an effective one. I planned to buy Harpic for our toilet too.

I did not find the product as an expensive one. Its cost was light on the pocket.

• As per the instructions, we spread the thick blue liquid of the Harpic bottle directly on the inner walls of the toilet bowl. We left the bowl unused for the whole night. We just flushed it in the morning and could not believe our eyes. Even the hardest of stain patches had vanished and the bowl was sparkling as if a new one. A good smell was also lingering in the atmosphere. I have found that the
        nozzle of the Harpic bottle is tilted at such a nice angle that it allows the liquid to enter even corners of the pot.

I was so impressed by the product that I now use it for my ceramic washbasin too. Harpic cleans and disinfects too simultaneously. I have also saved a lot by discontinuing the expensive services of the sweeper. I am happy and very satisfied with the product and thank my neighbour for being my saviour.

-12
    anitha says :

i used harpic to clean my bath room bowl and bath room was too dirty so i put harpic on it. after cleaning i notice that bath room tiles color is change where ever i sprinkled the harpic in that place white patches came on tiles.. please advise how to remove the white patchs from the bathroom tiles… its looks so ugly and even my my house owner also scolding me.. please helpme out in this

akshatha says :

I too agree with this post. I too have the same problem with harpic.
    trying to findout the solution for this. can anyone advice the best liquid to clean bath room tiles?

Galega says :

Not all tiles face this type of problem. However, the genesis is your wrong choice. You have used Harpic Toilet Cleaner on bath room tiles. This is NOT supposed to be used on bathroom tiles. There is specific product for this purpose, like Harpic Bathroom Tiles Cleaner (in RED Pack). As far as stain is concerned, that will go away over time. Don’t use any other product. Wait for few days and it will be gone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53211883310230/k2311a112/11.2.09