Frigidaire Professional 26 Cu ft refrigerator  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • I have lived in a lot of apartments and houses and have seen a lot of different types of refrigerators and unfortunately while I own this model I do not consider it to be a great model and I will not purchase it again nor do I suggest to you to buy this either
  • The doors on this are very easy to open and close and I have never had the problem of thinking I had closed the door and not really doing so, but if it had happened the beeping would have been very helpful
  • I do not recommend this refrigerator because it costs $2,000 and for $2,000 is does look great, but the inability of the refrigerator to maintain a decent constant temperature without freezing foods is unacceptable

• by duckfan

The fridgidaire Professional 26 cu ft refrigerator is an ok refrigerator. I have lived in a lot of apartments and houses and have seen a lot of different types of refrigerators and unfortunately while I own this model I do not consider it to be a great model and I will not purchase it again nor do I suggest to you to buy this either. It is not the worst refrigerator I have owned but the few flaws it has are large enough that had I the money we would replace ours even though it is less than 3 years old. What I do like about this refrigerator is that the stainless on the outside has held up very well. It does gather fingerprints and smudges easily, but it also cleans off very easily and

mine has no scratches at all and has held up very well.

The interior is very easy to clean. The drawers all come out to wipe down. Almost everything inside of the refrigerator side comes out and the shelves on the freezer side remove for cleaning. There are many heights to adjust the shelves and the shelves and drawers hold quite a bit.

This model is 35-5/8 W x 69-3/8 H x 31-3/4 D. It features an automatic alert to keep you from leaving the door open. I would not think it is important except that I must leave mine open once a week. When you leave the door open you have a little over a minute before it starts beeping.

At that moment the light goes off as well. I find ...

• this to be very helpful. The doors on this are very easy to open and close and I have never had the problem of thinking I had closed the door and not really doing so, but if it had happened the beeping would have been very helpful. The inside of both the refrigerator side and the freezer side are both very roomy and hold a lot of food.

There are lots of cubbys and shelves to hold things. I think they are all well placed. The ice maker and water dispenser on the outside work well and are easy to operate. Unlike some it is very easy to dispense either.

The ice maker does not clog and I have never had to take the container out to push ice out.

The freezer side of this model works great. I have no complaints about it at all. It works great.

It is truly frost free and keeps my food exactly as I want. All of my complaints are about the refrigerator side. The drawers in the refrigerator work too well. They freeze many things.

We have to keep ours empty because they freeze lettuce and many other vegetables. No matter what temperature we have ours set to the bottom two shelves and the drawers freeze items. At the same time it takes a long time for liquids to cool on the top shelf. I do not recommend this refrigerator because it costs $2,000 and for $2,000 is does look great, but the inability of the refrigerator to maintain a decent constant temperature without freezing foods is unacceptable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16211883250230/k2311a112/11.2.09