Thrifty Car Rental Melbourne  » Car rental  »
Melbourne, Australia
  • I really wanted to reach the remote places of Melbourne and that's why I decided to rent a car
  • I enjoyed their website for providing comprehensive information and easy navigation
  • I like the detailed specifications given in the website per vehicle that was mentioned there
  • As to website alone, I am impressed with this car rental company
  • I have no complains and definitely I was fully satisfied

• by sales manager

I really wanted to reach the remote places of Melbourne and that’s why I decided to rent a car. My voyager attitude always lead somewhere distinct and far. I was told by a close friend that one of the things that you should do is to explore the city or better get lost. With my hobby motivating me to see nature rather than cosmopolitan lifestyle, I opted to see the suburbs of Australia. While planning I opted hiring a personal chauffeur and a car for more added convenience. I tried checking online and what I discovered was Thrifty Car Rental.

There I made my research on availability and prices. Complete information about this car rental company can be viewed at www.thrifty.com.au. I enjoyed their website for providing comprehensive information and easy navigation. It contains lots of details from the availability of what

vehicles they had to the features you may want. The choices were quite new like they have Ford Falcon, Toyota Camry, but their edition of Rav 4 was not. I like the detailed specifications given in the website per vehicle that was mentioned there. This is one of the reasons why I committed myself with them because you would not look any more options considering their website gives you a complete detail. It is not difficult to search too. If you want to get a quote on the prices, the button is just beside each vehicle. This is how easy it is. It also provides for booking options online. As to website alone, I am impressed with this car rental company.

The prices are pretty fair. I would say it is not expensive for Australian standards and relatively within your budget. The variety ...

• of options gives you more chance to decide which works best for your money. I did not have problems with their regulations on late return. It was just a minimal amount that they will impose on each hour of late return. I would say it is pretty fair too. There are no hassle too in terms of paper works. As to the vehicle itself, I personally like it because it was exceptionally clean, it smelled nice.

I was impressed too with the customer service skills of their staff. The staff at the office whom I talked when I went there to do the paper work was very pleasant. She was very helpful and professional. I like it that they will take time to call you and facilitate whatever request and specifications you want. The chauffeur manifested great courtesy too. I enjoyed the

company and he was patient most of the time. He was like a quasi-tour guide giving me all the information that I need to all the places that we passed by. I really had a great time with their staff. I have no complains and definitely I was fully satisfied.

This Car Rental company also gives you “specials” like great discounts for one way travel and the like. It was fun that they have various promos for their customers. They also have this “blue chip” which is like a mileage programs most of the airlines have. I couldn’t find a car rental company which offers service with utmost satisfaction to their customers. Thrifty Car Rental is just exceptional from a website which you can use conveniently, great customer service, excellent choices of vehicles to rewarding promos. I think they are the complete package.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3211883210230/k2311a112/11.2.09