Lancome Aqua Fusion SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Lancome Aqua Fusion SPF 15 way back in April 2009
  • Since I am always on the lookout for new facial moisturizers, I thought why no try this one
  • I like the container of the cream as it is not in a glass jar, sort of plastic
  • I love scents, not too much and this one fits the bill

• by bethbarl

I bought the Lancome Aqua Fusion SPF 15 way back in April 2009. Since I am always on the lookout for new facial moisturizers, I thought why no try this one? So far, I’ve never had any negative experiences with Lancome products. I was certainly right.

I have begun using this product since a week now.

The packaging is simple with a white box, Lancome’s name and the type of product written on it. I like the container of the cream as it is not in a glass jar, sort of plastic. This means that I could easily bring this jar anywhere (even on travels) without feeling weighed down.

This product is meant to suit all skin types. When I first opened the jar, a soft floral smell engulfed my nose. It is not an overpowering scent, just the right amount to reinforce my needs for scented products. I love scents, not too much and this one fits the bill.

The cream is a soothing blue in ...

• Lancome Aqua Fusion SPF 15
      color and is not thick in consistency at all. Because of this light consistency, I can easily apply it on my face and distribute it evenly. It is also absorbed very quickly on the skin, giving a smooth and silky touch to my skin.

I have no negative reactions to this product at all. Although

I use it only in the night, I can see that it works well with my skin. My facial skin seems smoother and softer. The SPF 15 in it is a good feature even if I don’t really need it. Knowing that it is there, however, is a comforting thought. One can never be too careful…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211883020130/k2311a112/11.2.09