The Body Shop Kabuki Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer applying mineral than bronzers especially for outdoor make-up
  • Kabuki brush has the best capability for super loose and tiny particles of minerals and I like the Body Shop Kabuki Brush
  • I think it’s sold in very reasonable price

• by k_rose

I am used to using minerals after my foundation. I prefer applying mineral than bronzers especially for outdoor make-up.

I don’t like to use bronzers for my beach outings, family days at the park or anywhere that sun shines direct to my face.

It makes

my skin looking like a thousand glitters blasted in it.

Minerals make the skin look flawless, radiant, and young and natural sometimes I can make my skin looking tan depends on what color of minerals I apply.

Most of the times, I designate kabuki brush for it not the face brush or the foundation brush.

Kabuki brush has the best capability for super loose and tiny particles of minerals and I like the Body Shop Kabuki Brush.

I don’t know where it is made from but it is super extra ...

• The Body Shop Kabuki Brush
      smooth and soft; it doesn’t hurt during buffing, contouring or blending.

The hairs are super thin and compact so it stays in one shape and goes with the flow wherever you buff your make-up.

I tried other Kabuki Brush, both expensive and cheap but nothing

as soft as the body shop.

It is even cheaper and better than the MAC Kabuki Brush.

In the Body Shop stores they usually have a promo of selling their own minerals and small kabuki brush for free; I think it’s sold in very reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882870130/k2311a112/11.2.09