SM Business Center  » Business  »
SM North Edsa Mall, Quezon City
  • SM Business Center is a very ingenious idea in my opinion
  • I find this center very convenient in settling all my monthly bills
  • Since I learned about SM Business Center, I don't get lazy paying bills anymore

• by Collette

SM Business Center is a very ingenious idea in my opinion. It is a one-stop center for paying all your bills, be it a credit card bill, monthly amortization of your life insurance, paying your utilities bill, buying a load for your mobile phone, cashing out from your Globe G-Cash or exchanging your pesos to another currency. SM Business Center in SM North Edsa Mall is on the second floor. I find this center very convenient in settling all my monthly bills.

I don’t have to go to separate banks anymore to pay for my different bills. I just go to SM Business Center always to pay for my Globe postpaid mobile phone subscription, my Allied Bank Mastercard billing, Meralco electricity bill, MWSI water bill, Sky

Cable monthly subscription, and cashing out my money from Globe G-cash from my online selling.

SM Business Center has so many advantages. It saves me a lot of time and money from going on separate trips to settle my bills. It is also very convenient for me because I go to gym regularly, and the gym is just on the 5th floor of the same mall. I can pay my bills before my workout. SM Business Center is affiliated with a wide range of banks, major insurance companies, major utilities companies, major telecommunications companies, and a lot more. This has encouraged more companies to tie up with them too. The long list of affiliated companies are posted in their walls so that you will know what ...

• kind of payments they will accept from you.

Sometimes before applying for anything, I make sure first if that company is accredited by SM Business Center. It will make future payments with them so much easier.

Another big advantage for me is that they are open to serve clients until 8PM in the evening. This is a very smart idea because there are many employees like me who are stuck to our dayjobs until 5PM or 6PM. It is most often impossible to find time to sneak out from work just to make it before the closing hours of banks. It is also open on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays). Sometimes, when I’m so caught up with work on weekdays, Sunday is my only time to pay my

bills.

It is also smart to put up the SM Business Center inside a mall because it is the place most people go to to hangout. It has made paying bills a lot less difficult because you hardly need to go out of your way to pay what you have to. You can pass by at the business center before watching a movie, before meeting your friends for dinner, while shopping, or before doing your weekly grocery.

Since I learned about SM Business Center, I don’t get lazy paying bills anymore. Sometimes I even volunteer to pay for my sister or mom’s bills also. In just five minutes or less I’m done with my chore and I could go about doing my personal business at the mall. It’s really great.

Benji says :

Disallowing check payments even for BDO cards is laziness on their part.

Ma Teresa a Dizon says :

poor business center. For five months now my son and daughter in law have not received their pic license. What happened? They don’t even dare to call their customer. Do something. Kumilos kayo at gawin ang dapat gawin. Business center in plaridel Ito.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41211882860130/k2311a112/11.2.09