Selecta Take Two Creation ice cream  » Food  »
  • I am so happy that i found out thet Selecta created a Take Two Creation
  • Selecta is the best ice cream maker in the whole world

• by Reigne

I am an ice cream eater. I just love ice cream so much. I am so happy that i found out thet Selecta created a Take Two Creation.

In this way i can eat more flavors in one. It just so affordable too.

Just exactly the way i need it. I can chose any

flavor of two.

Like i always have ice cream stock in our refregirator. I am even get so pissed if someone will eat my ice cream.

When im watching tv i always carry this Take Two Creation ice cream. I feel so complete in a day when i geat ice cream, specially when its ...

• made by selecta.

I can never look for any ice cream that is bess made by selecta. Because of this Take Two Creation, i was able to taste like most flavors that they have.

Because i can already taste two every time i buy one. I will never share it to anyone.

Its only

me whos the one to eat it. Selecta is the best ice cream maker in the whole world.

They satisfy my carveness. The taste and everything is perfect.

Like you will become so addict in eating. I just cant ask for more.

Thank you to Selecta Take Two Creation they make us ice cream eater so satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27211882850130/k2311a112/11.2.09