Comfort Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I always have a problem of our clothes that smell so bad, specially when it is not being dried up properly
  • Good thing i found out that there is a product that suits my needs
  • When i started using this product Comfort Fabric Conditioner I notice that my daughter smells good when she got home
  • It cost me less too, because i will no longer ironed thier uniforms and clothes for work, I will just easily hang some and fold it and directly placed it in our closet

• by Reigne

I always have a problem of our clothes that smell so bad, specially when it is not being dried up properly. Good thing i found out that there is a product that suits my needs. I just found out that This Comfort Fabric Conditioner does more than just conditioning our clothes.

I am so worried, as a mom, when my daughter plays along her classmates at school, when she arrived at home, she really smells so bad. I was thinking, that

she smells more bad while she’s in school after playing and i am not there to freshen her up.

I always let her bring some extra clothes, but she seldom change. When i started using this product Comfort Fabric Conditioner I notice that my daughter smells good when she got home.

Because when she arrived she looks for me and give me a hug and kiss. I feel so happy when i smell her.

I was thinking it is because of what ...

• i used in her clothes. From then on, all of our clothes will be fabricated with this Comfort Fabric Conditioner.

My husband was so thankful to me too. Because he’s clothes also smell so fresh and it last longer, like it last the whole day through.

I can even smell it when they got home and chnaged for thier house outfit. Me as a mom i feel so happy and fulfilled, because Comfort Fabric Conditioner does not only gives us the

soft clothes we are wearing, but also it cares us a lot.

It cost me less too, because i will no longer ironed thier uniforms and clothes for work, I will just easily hang some and fold it and directly placed it in our closet. Very easy and very fast, it didnt give me a hardtime.

Another good thing about this Comfort Fabric Conditioner is that when it rains, our clothes will also not smell bad. Its softness and good smell remains longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53211882840130/k2311a112/11.2.09