John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Glossing Mist  » Cosmetics  »
  • John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease Hair Glossing Mist is the best hair shine finishing spray I have used

• by Andrea M. Gilson

John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease Hair Glossing Mist is the best hair shine finishing spray I have used. It is inexpensive at $5 for a three ounce bottle. It is available at Walmart, pharmacies, and at salons where John Frieda products are sold.

It is likely a little bit more expensive at the salons. I have tried many shine

products and have found John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease glossing mist the best.

I spray it on my hair after blow drying. It fights frizz and truly leaves my hair very shiny and reflective of light.

It brings out the different tones of my brown hair. I don’t always have the time to dry my hair completely and Frizz-Ease ...

• works just as well when I spray it on my damp hair.

On days when I don’t wash my hair, I mist it on to calm down my hair after sleeping on it and brushing it. I had always been enviously of women that had bounce and intense shine to their hair.

I would ask them what

kind of shampoo and conditioner they used. I tried the brands that they recommended, but there was no change in the appearance of my hair.

I turned to products that promised shine. It is not mandatory to spend a fortune to get hair that others will envy.

I have found the answer in John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease Hair Glossing Mist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882810130/k2311a112/11.2.09